Two Fruits

Friday, July 24, 2009

Too Busy to Blog or Run

Last 3 Days
Running: nil

The week turned out busier than I expected. The easiest part of the week is work. A good thing that is straight forward. I know when, where & what I have to do every day. Dull and boring, just as we like it. No excitement, that means trouble.
The last part of this week has been all go. A few problems with government departments trying to get by passed medical lodged with RTA, Saturday's bush capital marathon day where I will be out on Mulligan's Flat at the drink station at the turn around, a monthly handicap at Blewitt's Forest, the course needed to be looked at to ensure all is Ok.
As well, getting organised to head north next week to Qld. Only so many hours in a day or three.
I will try not to get too stressed about not running, 3 days is near record except when in recovery mode. I will call it " refreshing" before tapering. I pinched that from Liz.

4 Comments:

  • Excellent! My "refreshment" theory will work for you in the 24hr - promise!

    By Blogger Jog Blog, At July 25, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

  • I'll have to make a beer-bet with Jog about how far you'll get on those super-fresh legs!

    By Blogger Ewen, At July 26, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

  • Excellent idea Ewen! Except I'm a wine drinker, not beer. So ... stakes are: you win = beer, I win = wine. Deal? Now the specifics - how much beer, how much wine, and more importantly .... how many kms for Two Fruits???

    By Blogger Jog Blog, At July 26, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

  • OK, you're on. A six-pack of good beer is worth one bottle of good wine. Winner will be closest to 'X' kilometres.

    I'll check the form guide during the week before I put in my tip.

    By Blogger Ewen, At July 26, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home