Two Fruits

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Juggling Week

Today:
Distance: 8.75 km
Time: 47' 18"
Rate: 5' 24" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 12 degrees, humidity 50%, wind Nthly at 30 kmph
Week: 8.75 km, July: 269.15 km, Year: 2537.35 km

A day off running yesterday, I had an afternoon at work, an unusual day for me to go to work. But it was school holidays, many drivers away with their kids. I put the hours worked in the bank to cover for a few days off I am having while in Qld.
Two weeks out from race day is a mixture of starting to ease up, but still too far away from really slowing down. Felt much better for yesterday's break, seemed to cruise along without a problem, even against the strong northerly wind. At least it wasn't cold today.
Bit longer run tomorrow, short run day on Wednesday as I have my annual medical to retain my public vehicle classification. Always a nervous time, but should scrape through again. If not, retire.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home