Two Fruits

Friday, July 17, 2009

Don't Waste a Nice Day

Today:
Distance: 8.85 km
Time: 48' 47"
Rate: 5' 31"
per km
Week: 59.85 km, July: 238.45 km, Year: 2506.65 km

Probably should have had a rest day, but the weather, for this time of year, was too nice. Ran home for lunch, took the car back to work and added an extra 3 kms around Pine Is nature reserve.
I went passed the 2500 km mark today, not that much of an achievement really. Although it is only 3 weeks into the second half of the year. I can't see me doubling that total before year's end.
Tomorrow, with no better offers, I will run from home instead of travelling anywhere. A trip to the Cotter would be nice, but would have to run alone anyway.
Instead, I will do short loops, returning home to get used to eating and drinking on the move.

1 Comments:

  • Two Fruits your making me feel guilty! I have thought I was ready to run the last three weeks only to break down again the day before. I am getting very frustrated by this injury.

    By Blogger softshoeshuffle, At July 18, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home